Connecting In Groups
Acts 2:44-46 (NASB)
Today in our second week of the series “Movement”, Pastor Brian talked about the importance of each of us “Connecting in Groups”. We learned three reasons why connecting in groups is critical to the life and health of every Christian and church. Small groups are a place to be known as we participate in life together and develop intimate relationships with one another. As we have conversations with a small group we grow spiritually which leads us to invite others in order to multiply. The Acts model for discipleship is the model for a healthy church today.
3 Reasons Why To Connecting In Groups Are Critical To The Life & Health Of Every Christian & Every Church:
- A Place To Be Known
- A Conversation Toward Spiritual Growth
- A Chance To Multiply
- Why do you think it is important to look to the Church in Acts as a model for us today?
If you are in a Small Group, how has your group helped you to connect with others?
- If you are not in a small group, how does not being in a small group affect your relationships?
- How does developing intimate relationships with one another help us grow spiritually?
- How is understanding the need for multiplication make us part of God’s bigger story and mission?
Pray that God will help us see the need for connecting in small groups. Confess your need for community. Ask God to help you develop intimate relationships in a small group. Commit to God’s bigger story and mission by multiplying and developing new groups.