Faith In Everyday Life
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NASB)
Today we continued in our series Movement by taking an in depth look at Faith @ Home. Over the next 4 weeks, we will look at 4 areas of what Faith @ Home looks like: in everyday life, in everyday marriage, in everyday parenting and the weekend of our Parent Summit we will look deeper into being a church that connects what we do at here to the lives we live at home. This morning we began by looking at faith in everyday life by looking at what it looks like to live out our faith according to God’s promises.
- His Presence- I will never leave you nor forsake you (Deut. 31:6)
- His Protection- I will protect you from the evil one (2 Thess. 3:3)
- His Power- Be strong in the strength of My might (Eph. 6:10)
- His Provision- I will supply your every need (Phil. 4:19)
- His Purpose- God who fulfills His purpose for me (Ps. 57:2)
- What is a biblical definition of faith? (Hebrews 11:1)
- Do you believe that what God has promised, He is also able to perform? Why?
- Where are you letting Satan and this world cage you with fear of what you cannot see?
- How can you live out your faith this week to experience freedom in Jesus Christ this week?
Pray with those in your home. Thank Him for those in your home. Request that you will have the boldness to live in His promises. Ask for His Power to live by faith in your everyday life.