"As taxpayers, ministers must determine if they are eligible for a housing allowance, understand the limits and follow all the rules. They must keep records to substantiate the cost of everything they exclude from income as housing expenses. If a church designates more than a minister can claim as a housing allowance, the minister is responsible for reporting and paying taxes on the correct amount of income. Any excess housing allowance should be reported as income on the minister’s tax return. Ministers must also pay self-employment (SECA) taxes on their housing allowance or on the fair rental value of their home if they live in a parsonage."
Guidestone Website

Below you can find a Housing Allowance Worksheet that may help you as you determine how much to claim for your housing Allowance.

For more information please refer to the Guidestone Website